FAQFAQ SuchenSuchen MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen  RegistrierenRegistrieren  ProfilProfil Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenP.M. LoginLogin
TRIPOLI BOD Elections 2007

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    EURocketry Foren-Übersicht -> News
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  

Autor Nachricht
Frank De Brouwer

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 16 Apr 2007, 21:47    Titel: TRIPOLI BOD Elections 2007 Antworten mit Zitat

Hi all EU Rocketry Builders and Fliers,

In the new Tripoli report, Tripoli members have been able to read that I am running this year in the elections for a place on the Board of Directors of Tripoli USA. Reasons for this are multiple, but one of the main reasons is the situation in Europe concerning Rocketry. Several prefectures in Europe have been started, and slowly but steadily a good infrastructure for Rocketry is getting into place. The hobby has faced some big problems the last years, and we are getting on the up side of the curve. The CTI and AT motors have been CE certified, and in most countries it is possible to launch legally. This all would not have been possible by great efforts of the boards of the Prefectures and UKRA in the UK, and not to forget all the vendors in the EU that invest in the hobby to make this all possible.

Europe however faces some new EU laws, they are still in draft, but it will effect the mainstream of our hobby, and that is the use of pyrotechnics by fliers. Under leadership of Juerg Thuering and myself all prefects have been looking into these problems and we hope to address them in the very near future. For this we however need a new EU Rocketry organization, based on Tripoli USA and allied with Tripoli USA. We have been working for some years on a draft to make this possible and discussions have started with the BOD in the USA to make this all possible. Main reason for this is that we want more of our membership fee's to stay in Europe and also to be able to use some of this for a EU organization to keep the hobby possible and to promote it any way we can in the EU.

For this we need all your effort as members however. The same applies to me being elected into the BOD this summer. What I plan to do in the BOD is support Tripoli USA in any way I can, they have the best infrastructure available for the hobby and developped this thru the years. I also decided to run for a seat in the BOD to get more attention on the EU situation, it will not be the main part of my function if I get elected, but this is a first for Tripoli USA and it will make for more input from outside the USA into the daily running of Tripoli USA.

So, the main fact is, Tripoli members, I need your vote. I have allot of support in the USA for this, but I really need support from the EU to pull this off. So do not throw away your ballot this year, but use your vote for the EU.

If you have any questions please contact me at rebel@quicknet.nl or via this Forum, and maybe someone can translate this into German, Italien, French, Spanish, Swedish,.......................

Greetings

TRA 06113 L3 TAP
Maverick 033
TRANL 001
NAR 28284 L3
UKRA 1402 L3
www.tripoli.nl

www.rebelspace.eu
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Autor Nachricht
Christian Benz

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 17 Apr 2007, 6:06    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Good luck and a looong breath to you both!!
Hopfully your hard work will have a effect on our hobby!

Christian

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    EURocketry Foren-Übersicht -> News Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen