FAQFAQ SuchenSuchen MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen  RegistrierenRegistrieren  ProfilProfil Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenP.M. LoginLogin
Memorial Pim Heydt TRA08379 TNL017

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    EURocketry Foren-Übersicht -> News
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  

Autor Nachricht
Frank De Brouwer

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi 23 Jul 2008, 21:55    Titel: Memorial Pim Heydt TRA08379 TNL017 Antworten mit Zitat

On the morning of Wednesday the 23rd of July, Pim Heydt, former president and one of the first members of Tripoli the Netherlands, died in the age of 53. Pim died as a result of complications after a heart arrest / attack he suffered last week.

Pim has always been a very dedicated rocketeer and always surprised us with his projects. His knowledge of the hobby resulted in his successful Level 3 certification in September of 2004. Besides the rocket hobby, Pim was a very enthusiastic collector of antique black powder arms and very active in the gun sport.

Together with Pim we have had scores of successful launches in the Netherlands and abroad. Pim will be missed for sure with his broad smile from under his large mustache. Pim was a source of inspiration for the starting rocketeer and always had a helping hand and advice ready when needed.

We all wish Pim his girlfriend Tineke, his two sons Joris and Lucas and the rest of the family, relatives and friends allot of strength coping with this enormous, sudden loss.

Pim, you will stay in our memory at every launch, “God Speedâ€

Board of Tripoli the Netherlands

Pim, may the wind always be at your back and the sun always upon your face.

and may the winds of destiny carry you to dance with the stars.

Dutch Rocket Boys

pim_memoriam.jpg
 Beschreibung:
 Dateigröße:  33.38 KB
 Angeschaut:  1500 mal

pim_memoriam.jpg

TRA 06113 L3 TAP
Maverick 033
TRANL 001
NAR 28284 L3
UKRA 1402 L3
www.tripoli.nl

www.rebelspace.eu
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Autor Nachricht
Juerg
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do 24 Jul 2008, 9:25    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Oh no!
I am very sad to hear that.
I met Pim at an ALRS and it was like Frank says: His grin from his large moustache and his outgoing character are the memories I kept.

God speed, Pim!

My condolences to Pims family and the Dutch rocketry community.

Juerg

Autor Nachricht
MikeHB

BeitragVerfasst am: So 27 Jul 2008, 22:40    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

What a sad message!
I met Pim at a NAVRO launch in t'Harde, NL. He was a very friendly person to me, especially as I was launching low power rockets beside their HPRs.

May his journey carry him to the stars!

Michael
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen MSN Messenger
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    EURocketry Foren-Übersicht -> News Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen